2. if you take it to a different seat or chair, you may need to readjust the pillow to suit your best comfort, since different seat or chair often required different levels of support. This is why it is critical that your back support needs to adapt to both your body and your chair, instead of the other way around. And this is one of the things that Qi Orthopedic Pillow does the best.
As a rule of thumb, the tighter the seat/chair, the lower the inflation, such as in car seat; and the more spacious the seat/chair, the higher level of inflation, such as on couch, armchair, sofa or bed.
3. To inflate the pillow, all one needs to do is to twist (counter-clock wise) open the cap (the cap will stay on as opposed to fall off of the valve - a security feature), wrap your index finger and thumb around the cap and PULL the pillow up a little bit with these same two fingers, and place your lips on the adjustment valve via your fingers and blow 3 puffs of air into it, and then twist close the cap (clock wise). That's all there is to it.
- In a word: support. QiPillow is far more than an ordinary pillow. It provides scientifically tested orthopedic back support for people of all shapes and sizes.
- The QiPillow has been proven in a third party clinical study to help 91% of back pain sufferers relieve their back stiffness, pain and fatigue, and improve their sitting posture and comfort.
- Like a Sleep Number bed, it uses an air controlled orthopedic core to provide the much needed dynamic and individualized support to your back.
- Unlike ordinary pillows, QiPillow does not collapse under bodyweight and will help you to maintain the correct posture.
- With QiPillow, your back support will always adjust to your body, seat and comfort, instead of the other way round. There is nothing quite like it in the world.
Why do your readers need to pay attention to their back health?
- According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, 30% of American adults are afflicted by low back pain. That means if you know three people, one of them is probably in pain. Americans spend $200 billion a year treating back pain.
- According to the Workers Safety and Insurance Board, simply sitting – without proper support -- is the leading cause for back pain, second only to heavy weight lifting.
- Unsupported sitting is damaging your back each time you sit, at work, at home, in cars. QiPillow corrects that by providing dynamic support to your back.
Why is dynamic support important to your readers?
- Because it responds to what our body does naturally. As soon as we sit still for twenty minutes, the deep stabilizing muscles in our back will begin to tense up, which can often lead to stiffness, pain and fatigue in the back.
- To prevent these issues, you must keep you back in motion even though you are sitting
Why is it important for your pillow not to collapse under your bodyweight?
- Even though you are unaware of it, your lower back will start to slouch, as soon as a pillow collapses. That leads to extra pressure on the lumbar spine, which then ultimately, leads to back pain. The QiPillow does not allow that to happen because it supports your body weight the entire time.
About QiPillow's inventor
- Patrick Lee, a Human Spinal Biomechanics Researcher, and founder of an international company that manufactures medical devices. Trained in Switzerland and Germany. Lived and worked in 6 countries on 3 continents.
- Patrick and his team have helped hundreds of thousands of back pain sufferers find relief
- QiPillow is the result of 3 years of hard work by Patrick Lee and his team
- Rave reviews by users who notice a difference immediately.
Size: 18" x 18"
Colour: camel or sage
Cover materials: Mirco-Suede
Engineered in Canada