Subscribe Twitter

All Roads Lead to Men

Thursday, February 3, 2011


Have you ever noticed the first three letters in most of our problems is MEN? Did you ever wonder why?

Let me break it down for you.

 MENtal anxiety, MENtal breakdown and MENstrual  cramps I must blame on Men!

What other reason is there? Men make you anxious, they drive you crazy and cramps may not really be there fault, but who else can you blame?


MEN-o-pause

I need a break from you.  I love my hubby,but he just does not understand what I am going through.

I need to put you on pause. Dear hubby, at this point in my life you get on my last nerve.

So, as you travel down the road of men, you will need to find a detour, be on guard and keep the window rolled up.

4 comments:

  1. As a guy, I cannot argue against this.

  1. Shelly, thanks

    William, LOL

  1. Excellent proof that men are at fault for many of today's problems! Sure, you mostly speak of us women's issues, but in reality OUR problems quickly become theirs as well! ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!