Subscribe Twitter

Get on Board the Crazy Train Headed to Menopauseville

Saturday, February 19, 2011


All aboard! The Crazy Train is leaving the station headed for Menopauseville.

Don't you want to hop on board the Crazy Train with me and leave peaceful,easy feelingful? You'll have the time of your life when you arrive in Menopauseville. You'll have no more worries when you board the Crazy Train.No more feminine pads, no more cramping, so just get on board and ride the Crazy Train to Menopauseville.Some nice old ladies will meet you there, you'll set in an easy chair when you arrive.Just leave your period behind and climb on board the Crazy Train.Take the ride of life on track number who knows when sometime down the line to Men-o-pause-ville.(sung to the tune Chattanooga Choo Choo)

See you in Menopauseville!

13 comments:

  1. melody-mae said...:

    I feel like I am on the crazy train half the time already!!! LOL

  1. Bethe77 said...:

    Been on it. Now Im pass it and lvoe it even more. Crazy train is bound to fun and over the top life for me with no more of that crazy train of life. But Ive found a new one and am having a Ball!
    Found your blog via the Spicey blog hop weekend. Love your blog!

  1. April said...:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  1. Lynette said...:

    been there, done that....and still have the period and all it entails. hate this female ride.....gosh just give me a trip to the dr and take this stuff out....not working for me any way. lol

  1. Sunny said...:

    I found you on For The Love of Blogs and thought I'd tag you in this writing meme/blog award called "7 Facts." If you choose to partake, go to http://idylltoast.blogspot.com/ to see the rules and copy the picture for your blog. Congratulations!

  1. Mrs. E said...:

    Thanks for the follow. Cute blog!!

  1. I can't wait! I'm anemic because of the crazy train I'm on! I need to get there already!

  1. Nanny Anna said...:

    I got on a slightly different train. Mine is the estrogen patch train. I left behind the LONG list of lovely symptoms of peri-menopause and I am feeling like a 25 year old again. My husband is so lovin the new me too ;)

    We will all reach the same destination...menopauseville, but I refuse to suffer along the way.

    See ya there!

    Anna

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Great one.

  1. It is my first time to visit this blog and I find it very nice and interesting. Your post is so great and it is so much fun to read. I will be visiting this blog more often.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Don't mind if I take this picture! It's cool and so colorful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!