Subscribe Twitter

This is Only a Test; in Case of a Real Emergency . . .The Menopausal Survival Kit

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
This is only a test; in case of a real emergency . . .break out your menopausal survival kit.

A well stocked menopausal survival kit consists of three things: cookies, chocolate and caffeine.I can't survive menopause without them. It would be like living on a Menopause Island without a good pair of high heels.


Got to have the cookies. Cookies are the most important staple in your survival kit. Cookies will be your lifeline. You'll forget you even have menopause when you dunk your cookies into a big, cold glass of milk. Make mine a double chocolate milk.
 You can't have enough chocolate in your private stash. Chocolate will get you through anything, even menopause...If  I could I would dip myself in a pool of rich, gooey chocolate syrup to forgo an eternity spent on Menopause Island. Load up on the chocolate. You'll need it!


 Caffeine, the drug of choice for this menopausal woman. Give me plenty of coffee and soda's. Load my kit up. I get my power from caffeine. It flows through my veins. It's a must have in your survival kit.

 Be sure to hide your menopausal kit. I forgot to hide mine and wouldn't you know it, my goodies grew legs and walked away. Now I hide my secret stash. If I even suspect anyone near my stash; i.e. hubby, it's not a test... it's the real deal: "Warning, step away from the goodies.

10 comments:

  1. Nan said...:

    link your blog to my blog hop please.
    Nan

  1. Tracy said...:

    Cute post! It makes me want to go get cookies and chocolate, but not a caffeine drinker :) and I'm not menopausal :) Thanks for linking this up to NOBH!

  1. Java said...:

    Hi!

    Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

    Thanks for joining the party!

    Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including me!! Please follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

    Be sure to come by for the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

    Have a great day!!
    Java

  1. EmptyNester said...:

    I've got the chocolate stash but couldn't figure out why I was craving chocolate chip cookies and milk--thanks for clearing that up for me! LOL

  1. Valerie said...:

    I just love the name of your blog - and feeling you on the cookies! I look forward to reading more.

  1. Hilary said...:

    Your survival kit sounds like it would also be a perfect "bad work day" survival kit too! I know I use that kit pretty much every day at my office :) Thanks for the visit & follow!

  1. oooh I'm liking this blog...chocolate and cookies :)

  1. Nanny Anna said...:

    Hey here you are again! love this blog...I am so feeling this time of my life.

    BTW, your link to this blog at Crazed Fans Blog Hop is not working. I had to google your blog name to find you...found another blog with almost identical name as well, but they don't have the Crazed Fans button so I assumed this is you :)

    Anna

  1. Romina Garcia said...:

    Not at menopause just yet - but I break that emergency kit of mine every day...just in case ;-)

  1. Thanks for linking up with Let's Get Social Sunday! I'm your newest follower and hope to see you again next week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!