Subscribe Twitter

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses...

Monday, March 7, 2011


I''m 50, I'm menopausal and I have no SEX drive....all I have is a hand full of never-ending excuses.

My memory is shot, my hearing kaput and well....my SEX drive is none existent. Hubby wants it, I DON'T!

My three favorite excuses are as follows:
"I've got a headache".... to which he responds "take an asprin". What is he? A doctor.
"Don't even think about it"...to which he responds "why not"? What is he? A miracle worker.
"Don't forget to take the trash out"...to which he responds "you've got to be kidding"? What is he? Superman.

Sorry dear, but for the next let's say 5 years I'm closed for business and yes, I'm full of excuses, excuses, excuses.... and when I run out I'll think of more. Somewhere in this foggy head of mine has to be at least a hundred more.

2 comments:

  1. wow I'm there (although I was interested the other night, first time in months.) Nice to know I'm not the only one. Thanks for that humorous look.

  1. Debbie said...:

    Love this! And so true - I'm 47 (48 in May) and I feel this way a lot! oDoes it get better after "the change" or does it go away forever? sigh

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!