Subscribe Twitter

Versatile blogger award

Sunday, September 25, 2011
I received this great award from A Peek into my Potsy World
Thank you so much!

The rules are simple:
Tell 7 things about yourself and pass the award on to 15 deserving bloggers.

My seven things:
1. I have lupus
2. I've been with my husband 25 years.
3. I don't want anymore grandchildren(I know, I'm bad!)
4. I love crime & law shows.
5. I love blogging
6. I have more online friends than "real" friends.
7. I want to be cremated.

Now to pass this award on to 15 deserving blogs.
1.Southern Belle
2. SweNay
3. The Big Green Bowl
4. On The Alberta/Montana Border
5. What the Beep Was I  Thinking
6.(FL)Girl with a New Life
7. WavGirl
8. Write Now
9. Four Leaf Clover Tales
10. A Diva's Garden
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. 

7 comments:

  1. Michael Ann said...:

    Congratulations!! I really enjoy your blog and it is well-deserving of this award. And wow, thank you so much for passing it along to me!! I am honored!

  1. Karen Lange said...:

    Thank you so much for thinking of me! I am honored. :) Congrats to you; your blog is an interesting and fun stop in the blogosphere! So glad we've met. Like you, I think I have more online than "in person" friends.

    Have a great rest of the weekend,
    Karen

  1. I didn't know about the lupus, Debra...

    I take it there's a grandkid threshold and you're not going to cross it, hmmm? Nothing bad about that at all.

    And I'll check out some of these blogs. I'm not familiar with them.

  1. jennielynn said...:

    Congratulations on receiving this award. Thank you for passing it on to me.http://southernbelle35.blogspot.com/

  1. (Florida) Girl said...:

    Thank you for the award! I am honored for the mention.

    I hope to post my response next Monday.

  1. (Florida) Girl said...:

    Looks like I won't be posting my follow up until after Oct 10th due to my upcoming blog break. But I promise I will.

    PS Now following you on twitter via flgirlnewlife.

  1. Leontien said...:

    Hi Sweet Debra,

    Thank you soo much! i promise i will do something with this award, but for now i'm trying to get the chemo thing done...

    Thanks!
    Leontien

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!