Subscribe Twitter

One Lucky Person Will win a Goodie Bag!

Friday, October 7, 2011
Eggland’s Best Goes Pink!

Eggland’s Best Goes Pink To Support Susan G. Komen...

In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October, Eggland’s Best is showing their support for Susan G. Komen for the Cure® by giving their eggs a pink makeover.

From now until November 15th, Eggland’s Best eggs will turn their distinctive red “EB” stamp into a pink “EB” alongside the signature Susan G. Komen for the Cure Running Ribbon. In addition to sharing more than 300 million breast cancer awareness messages this fall, Eggland’s Best is also pledging a donation of $50,000 to the Susan G. Komen foundation.

I am thrilled to be able to participate in the Part of Being the Best is Doing Good program by helping to spread the word about the EB/Susan G. Komen partnership and their “pink ribbon” eggs. 

To find out more about what Eggland’s Best is doing to help in the fight against breast cancer, please visit: http://www.egglandsbest.com/news/egglands-goes-pink.aspx.


About Susan G. Komen for the Cure®

Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, the promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure, which is now the world’s largest breast cancer organization and the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer with more than $1.9 billion invested to date. For more information about Susan G. Komen for the Cure, breast health or breast cancer, visit www.komen.org or call 1-877 GO KOMEN.

 The 2011 Komen campaign message is "Less Talk. More Action."


 One lucky High Heels and Hot Flashes reader will win an Eggland’s Best Prize Pack. The prize pack will include an eco bag, plush egg, spatula and an EB free product coupon.
Contest ends Oct. 31st USA only please.
Winner will be contacted via email on Nov.1st.
Please be sure to put your email address in the comment box.
Prize will be sent directly from EB. 

To enter you must like EB on facebook

 After you like EB come back here and leave a comment letting me know you liked EB and your FB name.

If you don't have FB, you must follow my blog. Leave a comment.

 As a thank you from EB I received a coupon for EB eggs.

5 comments:

  1. April said...:

    I liked EB on FB
    following your blog
    April Nicole Gleason
    taz35215(at)yahoo(dot)com

  1. pinkim said...:

    Hi there, I am back and I like EB on FB...I also already follow you...so I have all my bases covered...I sure would love to win those pretty little Komen eggs! Aren't they adorable? I just love what EB is doing with my favorite organization Susan G Komen for the Cure...Pinkim (kim) My FB name is Kimberly Cook Wright(Kim Cook) and my email is kewbrca95@hotmail.com
    Thanks,

  1. Judith C Evans said...:

    Thanks for sharing this link on FB. I've liked EB, and am following your blog -- which is a great blog, by the way!!

    My email is reconciledheartjj@gmail.com
    and my FB name is Judith C Evans.

  1. mona karel said...:

    This is fun! In fact I have two dozen of EB in the fridge now--or at least I started out with two dozen earlier this week, I think I'm down to about a dozen. I like eggs best in a spinach omelet with basil in the eggs. Can even go without toast for that combo.
    Monica Stoner w/a Mona Karel

  1. mona karel said...:

    oops, Monica was having a weird day yesterday. Her e-mail is tsent@ix.netcom.com. I'll try to keep her more alert.
    Thanks so much
    Mona Karel

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!