Subscribe Twitter

This Real Mom Loves to Eat!

Thursday, October 13, 2011
Let's face it...I'm a 50 something menopausal woman and I love to eat!

I  recently discovered this great book  Real Moms Love to Eat by Beth Aldrich. 

Real Moms Love to Eat is an easy to follow guide for any 'real' woman who loves to eat as much as I do. I found the website and program easy to follow. I love that! 

The book is broken down into three sections, that include and implement a lot of great ideas, recipes, charts and tips for the mom who loves to eat. And who doesn't love to eat!
Official book launch is January 3rd 2012. 

Beth also offers a  Food Affairiates program where you can join in the fun.... I joined and received my digital copy of Real Moms Love to Eat. I love it! It's easy to follow and easy to stick with(I have a problem sticking with diet programs).
I'm now waiting anxiously for my goodie bag.

 Let me tell you more about Beth:
 Real Moms Love to Eat was created with you in mind. It will lead you on a food journey of excitement, fun and new surprises, without pigeon-holing you into one eating style or another. Instead, you are free to experiment, get crazy and become more open-minded about the food you will soon discover.







More info:
http://www.realmomslovetoeat.com/food-affairiate-tool-kit/
http://www.realmomslovetoeat.com/

Real Moms Love to Eat on Facebook

Follow @realmomsluv2eat on Twitter
Pre-Order Beth's Book

Everyone that participates in this “virtual pre-order launch party” is eligible for randomly drawn prizes. Simply enter the the twice-a-month pre-order book giveaway, hosted by the RealMomsLovetoEat.com site here: You can pre-order the book for one entry AND sign up for Beth’s FREE newsletter for a second entry!
Winners from this virtual book pre-order party will be chosen on January 3, 2012 through random.org and contacted via email. 

 So if you're a real mom like me and love to eat take advantage of Beth's book and program. I promise you won't regret it!


 Disclaimer: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Beth Aldrich - Real Moms Love to Eat blogging program, for a chance to get 3,000 My SocialMoms Rewards points. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

 Disclosure: I was gifted from Restoring Essence Nutrition, LLC-owner of Real Moms Love to Eat, a free copy of the book, “Real Moms Love to Eat” and a Food Affairiate goodie bag for participating in this virtual tour and writing about this book pre-order contest.

3 comments:

  1. Diane said...:

    Oooooh! Must have one! Thank you for posting this!

  1. Karen Lange said...:

    This sounds like a winner! I need to check it out. Thanks for the info! :)

  1. This book is right up my alley! I'm looking forward to reading it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!