Subscribe Twitter

Make a Wish and Blow out the Candles

Tuesday, December 27, 2011
A lady never tells her age....why not?

Today I turned 51.Wow! I can't believe I made it this far. Where has my life gone? To hell in a hand basket? Down the drain? Up a river without a paddle? Over the hill and through the woods?

I try to recall my life in one word, but I can't sum it up. I'm thankful just to be alive for one more day. I grateful to be sitting here and able to do the things I enjoy.

So when I blow out the candles on my cake my wish will be I survive another year in tact, with my wits about me, all my original body parts and make it to fifty-two!

Happy birthday to me!

7 comments:

  1. Diane Carlisle said...:

    Ha! Happy Birthday!!

    I know what you mean about making it year to year. It doesn't really matter where the years went, what matters is living life for the next one! :)

  1. Augie said...:

    I just celebrated another year on this earth, I am so fortunate and blessed to live each day, no matter how many years it has been. I see each dawning of each day as a blessing and I am grateful. Augie

  1. Kelly Hashway said...:

    Happy birthday! I hope it's a great one!

  1. EmptyNester said...:

    Happy, happy birthday! Hope your day is the best ever!!!

  1. A belated Happy Birthday, and Happy New year!

  1. Diane said...:

    So sorry I missed it. Have you got the fire out yet???!

  1. NellieVaughn said...:

    51, huh. That's interesting, because I have decided that once I turn 35, that's where I am staying. I am turning that age over, and over, and over again.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!