Subscribe Twitter

Annoucements for the Month's of April and May

Sunday, March 18, 2012
In April and May my blog posts will be a little different. There will still some humor, but I am taking a serious approach  to women's health issues.

In April I have signed up for the Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge hosted by WEGO Health. It's 30 posts in 30 days. For more information click here.

I promise it will be an interesting month!

May 13th-19th is National Women’s Health Week. The theme for 2012 is “It’s Your Time.”  During that week I have a lot in store for my readers. I'll blog about nutrition, physical activity, mental health, avoiding risky behaviors, and visiting healthcare professionals. I might just throw in a hint of humor.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!