Subscribe Twitter

Able to Beat Autoimmune Disease With a Swift Kick in the Butt

Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Cartoon found @ http://www.healthaliciousness.com/blog/How-Your-Immune-System-Works-A-Cartoon-Story.php

In my post on April Fool's Day I said I wouldn't be too humorous and more serious. Well today, I'm a little of both. The HAWMC prompt for day 3 is Superpower Day. If you had a superpower – what would it be? How would you use it?

I have chosen Superwoman. I'm not really the super hero type, but if I did have super powers I would beat Autoimmune Disease with a swift kick to the butt.

I suffer from autoimmune disease and I wish I did just have one super power. I would love the strength to kick butt, to fight back and win. In my reality that will probably never happen. In a make-believe, surreal world I would have a fighting chance. I could transform from Ravished Girl to Super Woman. I could leap foreign bodies in a single bound. I could fight back and kick butt!

If only I could be Super Woman...

 For more information check out Understanding How Your Immune System Works.


6 comments:

  1. shelly said...:

    Have you ever tried Kineseolgy and nutrition? Last night I went to a health food store and the person explained in full detail what happened to my system when I was infected with mono. It destroyed my thyroid and it makes everything work harder which drains the adrenals. It also lays dormant in your system and when under stress it starts kicking your butt all over again. They call it EBV-Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It affects more women than men. And it wreaks havoc on our hormones.

    Thanks for posting this.

    Shelly
    A to Z Challenge
    http://secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com/

  1. Diane Carlisle said...:

    I'm a gadgets person and a geek, so I would choose Batman. Whenever he's in a bind, he whips out some cool device that helps get him out. It's almost like he conjures the right thing for the right moment and then all of a sudden, poof, there it is. "I know, I'll get out my slippery rope de-slipperizing talc powder laser."

    lol

  1. Deb said...:

    I also have an autoimmune disease, Vasculitis, which is life threatening. I've found that stress is very bad for my disease. I don't know which type of autoimmune disease you have, but good luck and hang in there!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I am thе mother of 4 boуѕ and аlsο the wife οf an former
    scout, ѕo scouting hаѕ been a sесtion of
    my lіfe for most yeaгѕ Ιf you haρpеn to be such
    an inԁіviduаl, I hope thesе signѕ have helрed you dесidе оn yοur оwn

    my blog; cholesterol reduction

  1. Anonymous said...:

    ' That is often a true friend General digital SLR cameras are set with 'daуlіght' white balance that may reflect a genuine primary color

    Also visit my homepage ... Tao of badass

  1. Anonymous said...:

    It's a sick and destructive waste of your time as well as Once you put the number in the database, you'll gеt іnformatіon
    about the сar

    Loοk into my web page; http://www.cholesterol-reduction.org/

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!