Subscribe Twitter

Five Challenges-Five Small Victories

Friday, April 27, 2012

Today's HAWMC prompt: 5 Challenges. 5 Small Victories. Make a list of the 5 most difficult parts of your health focus. Make another top 5 list for the little, good things (small victories) that keep you going.

The five most difficult parts of  living with fibromyalgia:
5. Forgetting things(the mind is a terrible thing to waste.)
4. Non-existent sex life(what's sex?) 
3. Depression(I hate feeling this way all the time.)
2. Constant, chronic pain(take take meds.)
1. Not being able to enjoy my grandson(I miss playing with him.)


Now for my five good things:
5. I still have some sanity left(my mind hasn't completely left the building yet.)
4. I am able to work(some days are still harder than others, but I'm blessed.)
3. I am able to get out and walk again(I love the feel of a cool, misty morning.)
2. I can still get in and out of the bathtub(good thing too, I wouldn't want to stink.)
1. I can still write(this is a thankful blessing.)

4 comments:

  1. Karen Lange said...:

    Thanks for the encouragement to look for the blessings!

  1. Diane Carlisle said...:

    I'm digging your victories!

    I had one victory this week. The biopsy after my breast screening came back all clear. What a scare! :O

  1. I am taking this challenge ! I'll be posting it on my blog in about an hour. Not that it will take me that long, but it might. I get distracted easily. I'm very interested in reading your books. have a nice weekend, ~ Renae

  1. Those are good blessings!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!