Subscribe Twitter

Health Madlib Poem

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Today's HAWMC prompt: Health Madlib Poem. Go to: http://languageisavirus.com/cgi-bin/madlibs.pl and fill in the parts of speech and the site will generate a poem for you. Feel free to post the Madlib or edit it to make it better.

old disease's old disease

I fade my beess and all the rocks rides sea;
I withers my peoples and all is sings again.
(I talks I floats you up inside my pollution.)

The cloudss go swaying out in angry and yellow,
And dead rain stingss in:
I write my fibromyalgia and all the chronic dies flowers.

I liveed that you explodeed me into God
And breathe me young, flowed me quite pain.
(I talks I floats you up inside my pollution.)

grass breaks from the wood, sand's oceans fall:
swim mountain and breeze's wind:
I write my fibromyalgia and all the chronic dies flowers.

I runed you'd cry the way you move,
But I walk worry and I crawl your leaves.
(I talks I floats you up inside my pollution.)

I should have entered a dirt instead;
At least when birds reads they avoid back again.
I write my fibromyalgia and all the chronic dies flowers.

(I talks I floats you up inside my pollution.)

- Debra & Sylvia Plath

Create Your Own Madlib on LanguageIsAVirus.com

1 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this before!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!