Subscribe Twitter

High Heels Hot Flashes Selected as one of the Best Menopause Blogs

Wednesday, April 4, 2012
best health blogs 2011
Healthline




Healthline editors recently published their final list of the top 11 menopause blogs on the web and High Heels and Hot Flashes made the list. You can find the complete list at http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/best-menopause-blogs#1 (in no particular order).

Be sure to stop by and congratulate the other blogs for a job well done!

Thank you Healthline for selecting my blog and the honor!

6 comments:

  1. Diane Carlisle said...:

    Congratulations. That is awesome news!

  1. Congratulations! Way to share the love for Women's Health!!!

  1. Liz Scherer said...:

    Congrats! I see that I am in stellar company!

  1. Rachel said...:

    Congratulations! I'm excited to get to know you and our fellow bloggers! Also sent you an email! Take best care!

  1. Good for you! Congratulations!

  1. Jennifer said...:

    Congratulations! I found your blog because of this list, so that's great.
    I want you to check out my blog on menopause and let me know what you think. I've just written a book about what I call the mid-life transition, What Every Woman in Her Forties Needs to Know, a result of my blogging over several years, and interviews with women like me who discovered the emotional turbulence was wilder than the physical symptoms sometimes. www.jenniferboire.com or www.msmenopause.blogspot.com
    thanks!
    Jennifer

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!