Subscribe Twitter

Pinning My Heath Focus

Monday, April 16, 2012

Today's HAWMC prompt: Pinboard. Create a pinterest board for your health focus. Pin 3 things. What did you pin? Share the images in a post and explain why you chose them.



Today's post is a little different. Today I am sharing my Pinterest health focus board. Pinterest is a great way to shared your health focus with your followers. My health focus is the autoimmune disease fibromyalgia and since I've pinned my three things, I've been repinned several times. 


Here are the images I pinned to my health focus board:





Why did I choose these images? I wanted others to be aware of fibromyalgia. To me it is important to share these images and make others aware that fibromyalgia affects everyone.

What is your Pinterest health focus?

1 comments:

  1. I like that third one. Striking design.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!