Subscribe Twitter

Arthritis Awareness Month

Thursday, May 3, 2012
May is Arthritis Awareness Month.  My mother suffered from RA. It is a very debilitating disease.  I can remember how she and my aunt would joke about "Arthur" coming for a visit, but it's no laughing matter.

These are just a few ways you can become involved. to support arthritis month:

Walk for Arthritis

Give Hope Through Heroes



To learn more about menopause and arthritis check out "menopausal arthritis"

This year the Arthritis National Research Foundation is asking America to “Go Blue for Arthritis,” in an effort to get people talking about arthritis and the need for more arthritis research.

Today I am wearing blue, what about you?




2 comments:

  1. shelly said...:

    Both my mom and her mom have this. So far, I'm lucky.

  1. My mother has the not so debilitating form.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!