Subscribe Twitter

Bee Natural...Beecology

Saturday, May 5, 2012
Recently I won a Beecology spa gift basket and couldn't wait to receive my goodies. I am all into natural products and I absolutely love honey.

I got my goodies in the mail and couldn't wait to try them. 

Each basket contains:
One Honey and Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo
One Repair Your Hair Naturally Conditioner
One Original Honey Hand and Body Cream
Three natural body and hand soaps
Two Buzz Balm lip balms
One jar of original Bee Organic Honey.

The honey is yummy. The shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel silky smooth. The lip balm made my lips feel soft again. I loved the 3 different varieties of all-natural soaps. I felt transported to a "real" spa. The hand and body cream was just the thing I needed for my dry skin.

What I really like about Beecology is they are into all natural which is an A+ in my book...

Be sure to follow Beecology on FB and Twitter.


Disclaimer: The opinions in this post are my own and I received no compensation for my personal review.

2 comments:

  1. shelly said...:

    Bee pollen is a wonderful source of energy. We really need to pray for the bees, you know. They're becoming extinct.

  1. There certainly are problems with the bee populations of the world. And without them, you get a domino effect spiralling pretty fast.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!