Subscribe Twitter

Day 2: Yoplait's Two Week Tuneup

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Well, I made it through day two of the Yoplait Two Week Tune Up. It wasn't east because I was stressed and tempted by other's around me but I stuck it out and didn't waiver.

I drank water with lemon juice only and had my three extra servings of dairy. I also walked 30 minutes. I have to say I am proud of myself. It hasn't been easy but I know I can do it

Breakfast: around 8 a.m.
1 cup Special K Red Berried with 1 cup skim milk. 3/4 cup blackberries and a 6 oz. cup Yoplait Lite blueberry yogurt.

Snack: 10:50 a.m.
1/2 cup cooked mushrooms and 1/2 cup cooked zuc. in 1 tsp marg with Mrs. Dash seasoning.

Lunch: 2 p.m.
L.C. Lemon Chicken and 6 oz. cup Yoplait Lite Lemon Cream Pie yogurt.

Snack: 4:50 p.m.
finished 10:50 a.m. snack

Dinner: around 8:45 p.m.
1 cup Multi grain Cheerios with 1 cup skim milk. 3/4 cup strawberries and 6 oz cup Yoplait lite key lime pie.


This is a journey I hope I will be able to finish....

1 comments:

  1. You can keep at it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!