Subscribe Twitter

Don't Be a Couch Potato

Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Today's National Women's Health Week post is all about physical activity. When you are a menopausal woman it's way too easy to become a couch potato. I know, I've been one and it's not fun!

You become lazy, over weight and out of shape. It's time to take your body back and say NO to vegging out in front of the T.V. You don't want to become a couch potato.

Today as part of National Women's Health Week  Join the 2012 WOMAN Challenge!

Get up off that couch and kick butt!

Here are some great tips to help you get up, get active and get healthy...

Menopause, Weight Gain, and Exercise Tips
How to Whittle Your Middle -- Even After Menopause
Menopause weight gain: Stop the middle age spread

There are a lot of great resources available out there, but it's up to you whether you spend your days sitting on the couch or getting up and getting out!

3 comments:

  1. Katrin said...:

    I am very excited to have just found your blog through Blogaholic. What a great blog. I have a feeling your info is going to be very useful for me. I just turned 50 and recently lost 86 lbs and am trying to get healthy while going through the "change". I am your newest follower on GFC and twitter. Please check out my blog at http://gogoggygo.blogspot.com

  1. Exercise does cure what ails you...

  1. Anonymous said...:

    nice idea.. thanks for posting..

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!