Subscribe Twitter

A Message For You Strong Woman

Saturday, May 19, 2012
Today I am wrapping up National Women's Health Week! May 13-19, 2012. It has been a great ride. I want to leave you with this message:

You are a woman of strength. Sometimes it hurts, but you find the beauty.

You are a strong woman. Sometimes life stinks, but smell the flowers.

You are a strong woman. Sometimes you will fall, but you never fail.

You are a strong woman. Sometimes sickness finds you, but don't let it be you!

It has been an honor and pleasure sharing my thoughts about women's health this week and I've enjoyed reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.




10 comments:

  1. Sela Toki said...:

    Always love your entries and it's always inspiring and encouraging. Thank you have a wonderful weekend.

  1. M. J. Joachim said...:

    I think I might print this one out and put it on my fridge. Such an encouragement...thank you!

  1. shelly said...:

    thanks for this uplifting post today.

  1. Diane Carlisle said...:

    I am a strong woman! I had to go through 4 weeks of not knowing what it was they discovered in my right breast, going back for more tests and finally a punch biopsy.

    Everything came back fine, but before the results came back I'd already decided I would get a dragon tattoo to replace my lost breast. :)

  1. menopause said...:

    yeah, its inspiring and motivating, i love to this blog and will come again. I was really in early menopause but after reading your post i love to live and want to look more beautiful then ever. Thanks

  1. Having been the reigning hot flash queen for longer than I care to remember - I am more than willing to give the title and the crown to the next in line....GRIN

  1. Naptime Review said...:

    Thanks for stopping by and linking up to Mom's Monday Mingle. I am now following your blog as well ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

  1. Sela Toki said...:

    As always, we women thrive in others' encouragement and understanding. Thank you for this wonderful post.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!