Subscribe Twitter

National Anxiety and Depression Awareness Week May 6th-12th

Saturday, May 5, 2012

The first week of May happens to be National Anxiety and Depression Awareness Week. For the next 7 days I want to focus on the mental health of women. Each day I will post about a different subject. May also happens to be  National Mental Health Month.


Women especially menopausal women can have issues with anxiety and depression. It's important to know what you are dealing with. I promise not to be too depressing(no pun intended) because these mental health issues are very serious. They affect me as well and I want to share my insight each day for the next 7 days.

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your posts. Have a Blessed day as well, Debra.

  1. cath said...:

    I work in mental health and see people dealing with anxiety and depression every day. Mental illness is misunderstood by most, even though most people know someone dealing with it. Good choice for blog post subject!
    cath
    Twitter me @jonesbabie

  1. Now this is one that affects me personally. I'm living with depression and working my way through it.

  1. uzzal said...:



    Stress is a known and documented to aggravate anxiety, and you can breathe stress away when you learn how important the correct methods of breathing are to your stress levels.
    Awareness that you can help yourself is the first step, and only by taking action will you benefit from these 7 simple ways to relieve anxiety without medication.
    For more visit:
    anxiety awareness

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!