Subscribe Twitter

National Women's Checkup Day:May 14, 2012

Monday, May 14, 2012

Today is National Women's Checkup Day!

Take the pledge!

The tenth annual National Women's Checkup Day will be held on Monday, May 14, 2012, during National Women's Health Week. The day is dedicated to encourage women to visit their health care professionals to receive or schedule checkups, and to promote regular checkups as vital to the early detection of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, mental health illnesses, sexually transmitted infections, and other conditions.

As a participant in National Women's Checkup Day, I will:

  • Visit my current health care professional to receive a checkup or call to schedule a checkup.
  • Discuss with my health care professional which screenings and tests are right for me, when I should have them, and how often.
  • Schedule at least one preventive health screening during May 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!