Subscribe Twitter

Risque Business

Thursday, May 17, 2012
Today for National Women's Health Week I wanted to talk about avoiding risky behaviors.

I'm not the morality police or your mama, but as an adult woman you know the difference between wrong and right. Risky behaviors are wrong and unhealthy. I want to focus on  risky behaviors that All women,not just some women may encounter during their lives.

Unprotected sex: You already know unprotected sex can lead to unwanted pregnancies, diseases and in some instances death. One the the major groups at risk is the prostitute. We has women who don't participate in this type of risky behavior must take charge and help those women who do. During National Women's Health Week make an effort to help a woman who may be at risk. It's up to you to make a difference.

Drugs and Alcohol: This is a  major problem affecting a lot of women. There are several causes associated with drug and alcohol abuse among women, but it is a problem that can be solved if you're willing to get involved and help. If you are a victim, don't hesitate to seek professional help. It's your life and what you do with it is really up to you...but remember you not only hurt yourself you hurt those around you.


Abusive relationships: You're probably thinking how is an abusive relationship akin to risky behavior? The answer is not simple, but a complex structure that begins with environment. I believe a woman's environment plays a big part in whether she chooses to be in an abusive relationship. Some women say "well, I don't have no other choice." That's not true, I said the same thing and it took me years to realize I did have a choice. I didn't have to live in the hell of being abused and neither do you. If you are being abused or know an abused woman please seek help immediately! DON'T BE A VICTIM...BE A VICTOR!


I don't want you to think I am just blowing smoke about these risky behaviors. I've been there. At one point in my life I lived a risky lifestyle. I didn't care if I hurt myself. You don't have to be like I was. It's never too late to stop living a risque lifestyle...

1 comments:

  1. I know someone who now has drug addiction in her family, and it's really hurting everyone involved.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!