Subscribe Twitter

Stress

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

O.K. we all know stress is no laughing matter. It can lead to depression and anxiety. This is National Anxiety and Depression Awareness Week and today I want to talk to you about stress.

Do you know the symptoms of stress?

The symptoms of stress can show up mentally, physically, emotionally or behaviorally, and within each category they cover a wide range of symptoms. There is no one list of symptoms that describes stress because the symptoms themselves are highly subjective and as varied as we are.

For me it was all of the above. Stress almost killed me...it's important to know what you're dealing with and the available resources to help you.


What's stress got to do with it?

Everything when you are a menopausal woman...

One of the first things you need to do is stress proof your menopause.


Thirdly, be aware of the anxiety and stress symptoms of menopause.

And last, but not least learn to manage stress during menopause.

I can't tell you not to be stressed out. There are days when I want to scream or pull my hair out. What I can give you is the right directions and resources to help you cope. Whatever menopausal stage you're going through you are going to be stressed out. Don't let your stress turn into anxiety or depression. 

USE YOUR RESOURCES.....







1 comments:

  1. I've certainly had that hand in hand with my depression.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!