Subscribe Twitter

What's Your Autoimmune?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013


DUE TO MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER'S ILLNESS, I WILL NOT BE POSTING MUCH THIS MONTH, EXCEPT MY OBLIGATIONS.
Got Lupus? Fibromyalgia? Arthritis?  Osteoporosis ? You're not alone. May is Lupus Awareness Month, Fibromyalgia Education and Awareness Month, Arthritis Awareness Month, and National Osteoporosis Prevention Month. What do these diseases have in common? They all are autoimmune diseases and they all affect women!

It's also National Mental Health Month. You may wonder what autoimmune disease has to do with mental heath? EVERYTHING!



To learn more about autoimmune disease click here.


5 comments:

  1. Pancreas for me. (Type 1 diabetes.)

  1. Deb said...:

    May is also Vasculitis Awareness Month. Vasculitis is an autoimmune disease that can lead to death if not treated. To find out more about it check out this video http://www.youtube.com/user/vasculitisawareness

  1. I am so glad that you are so "on top of things" despite hearing you also have an autoimmune! I am only now after 6 years of being disabled from my GBS autoimmune to work within the limits it has set me and accepted that I will never be able to do some things but that it shouldnt be allowed to stop me from everything.
    I am so glad you are including this in your blog and I hope that you will be getting back to a norma health for you soon!
    God bless!

  1. My mother has had arthritis for many years now.

  1. Bee's Blog said...:

    I just came over here to see how you're doing. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!