Subscribe Twitter

Cool-jams for a Cooler You Review

Monday, September 24, 2012
Let's face it, menopausal women are going to suffer for hot flashes and night sweats. I hate it, but it a fact of our lives, whether we want it or not!

Awhile back I was approached by Cool-jams and offered to provide a review of their pj's. I was sent two different styles to try. 

Here's a few facts about Cool-jams:

Cool-jams wicking fabric is more comfortable because it feels like silky soft, lightweight cotton, rather than the sticky, uncomfortable polyester fabric found in many other wicking products.
Effective wicking sleep products should absorb moisture quickly, transfer heat and dampness away from the skin and dry rapidly.In recent testing Cool-jams was the top performer amongst all fabrics tested. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

When I received JENNIFER CAPRI SET and KRISTI CAPRI SET, I couldn't wait to try them and test for myself. I'm a skeptic when it comes to anything that claims to relieve my hot flashes and night sweats, but I have to say after a few nights I could tell the difference. I slept better, I didn't toss and turn and I actually got a good night's sleep. With Cool-jams you'll stay cool and never lose your cool at night anymore!














I would recommend to any women who is going through "the change" to try Cool-jams. For more information and pricing check out their website www.cool-jams.com


Disclosure: I received 2 pairs of Cool-jams pj's valued at $130 for my honest opinion and review.



1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    another kind I like is Goodnighties saw on Dr. Oz

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!