Subscribe Twitter

Freschetta® Pizza Team's The Strength of 1™ Campaign

Monday, October 1, 2012
October is breast cancer awareness month and for the entire month of October High Heels and Hot Flashes will be spreading the word and turning my blog pink. Today I'm starting with  Freschetta® Pizza.

 Now through the end of October, 2012, the makers of Freschetta® pizza are helping to promote breast cancer awareness through their new The Strength of 1™ campaign, which includes sponsoring Bright Pink, the only national non-profit organization focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women, while providing support to high-risk individuals. The mission of this The Strength of 1™initiative is to inspire everyone to realize they can make a difference in some way in the fight against breast cancer.

Take The Pledge - Join other women and take the pledge to show you have The Strength of 1™ power within you. You can do so at www.facebook.com/freschettapizza


There are many ways you can join the movement...
  • Take the The Strength of 1™ pledge
  • Share your story
  • Spread the word on Twitter and FB
  • Write a blog post
You can also support The Strength of 1™ Thunderclap. To do so, visit www.thunderclap.it, click on Explore Thunderclaps, and choose "Cause" in the drop-down menu to find The Strength of 1™ Thunderclap. Click on the "Support with Twitter" or "Support with Facebook" button to help further spread the word about this The Strength of 1™ mission

For me breast cancer has touched my family. My mother-in-law had breast cancer. She survived, but passed away due to complications. My aunt survived breast cancer. It touches everyone. 

What are you doing?

I'm taking The Strength of 1™ pledge
I'm standing up to breast cancer, are you?

 Disclosure: "I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own."




1 comments:

  1. I've seen quite a bit going on in terms of breast cancer causes reflected in various companies for the coming month. Now it's pizza?

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!