Subscribe Twitter

RejuvenAirFan Review

Wednesday, October 31, 2012
When I was approached to review the RejuvenAirFan I jumped at the chance. I am a menopausal woman who suffers from night sweats and hot flashes and anything to help is a great relief.

I love my fan. It's quite, it's helpful, and night sweats and hot flashes are a thing of the past. Dr. Klein is a life saver.

The RejuvenAirFan is easy to use. It compact, but packs a punch! I sat mine on my night stand and sleep like a baby. You can too. Right now Dr. Klein is offering my readers a $10 discount off the regular price of $49.99 + shipping with code hhhf0912.

I give RejuvenAirFan 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!


Hot Flashes and Night Sweats?
Get RejuvenAir Medical Fan!

  • Convenient automatic timer for quick relief
    You don't have to worry about switching the fan off after you have cooled down as the pre-set timer does that for you automatically, allowing you to continue sleeping in peace.
  • Large front-facing press-pad switch
    The large press-pad switch on the front makes switching the fan on and off as easy as ever. Simply press to choose different pre-set timer settings and you are good to go.
  • LED lights on press pad
    Operating in a dark room? No problem! The LED lights on the press-pad switch will tell you which timer setting you picked making it easy for you to operate in a dark room and while half asleep.
  • Automatic and continuous flow toggle
    If you do not want the flow of air interrupted by the timer, simply flip the automatic/continuous flow switch to suit your preference and continue enjoying the flow of cool air as a regular fan.
  • Fall back to sleep after turning it on
    With an ordinary fan, you have to either stay awake or wake up later after the hot flash/night sweat episode is over to switch it off because you'll be freezing. The RejuvenAir Automatic Offfeature allows you to fall back to sleep after turning it on, and to continue sleeping in peaceful comfort.




Dr. Klein has graciously agreed to let me give away a RejuvenAir fan to one lucky reader. Retail value $49.99 USD
a Rafflecopter giveaway

For disclosure information click here.

7 comments:

  1. aggie said...:

    Well I am past that stage but to be honest I don't think I ever had any of the menopause issues.

  1. Well, I don't get menopause symptoms...I am not there in my life yet...however, I would love to win this to give to my mother!

  1. Gigi Ann said...:

    I hear you about the night sweats, they seem to visit me way to often.

  1. Julia said...:

    I don't suffer from menopause symptoms yet, but there will come a time....

  1. mommygidget said...:

    I haven't started menopause yet, but my mom sure has!

  1. Roberta said...:

    I haven't started menopause yet, but boy has my mother! WHEW!!! This would go to her!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    dont have menapause yet, my mom has

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!