Subscribe Twitter

Day 3 #NHBPM

Saturday, November 3, 2012


Today's #NHBPM prompt is:


Day 3 – Saturday, Nov. 3
“I don’t know about this, but I’d like to.”
OR
A post about a conversation with your doctor


Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the prompt : “I don’t know about this, but I’d like to.”


I don't know about alternative treatments for fibromyalgia, but I'd like to know more about what's out there. You see, I can't take meds and I'm at a loss for what is really available to me. Maybe a new diet or two. Maybe new exercises. I don't know about this, but I'd like too!

2 comments:

  1. Diane Carlisle said...:

    Can you take hormonal supplements which are all natural and found in the body? I've used acupuncture to quick smoking and they say it is a viable option to treat chronic pain as well.

    Here's a list of 8 alternative treatments.

    Alternative Treatments for Fibromyalgia

  1. I hope something works....

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!