Subscribe Twitter

Day 4 #NHBPM

Sunday, November 4, 2012


Day 4 prompt: Day 4 – Sunday, Nov. 4
Disclosure post. How did you decide what to share? What do/don’t you share?
OR
Write about what’s in your bag / purse / backpack every day

I'm writing a disclosure post. My life is an open book, I have no secrets to hide. If you are a reader or follower of my blog then you know the real me. I blog about my health, my sex life, my family(names changed of course). Do I always believe honesty is the best policy? No always, but I try to write what I feel and keep it as real as possible. Do I cross the line? I don't think I do. My family knows I write about them. I think being honest and disclosing is keeping your blog real and readable.

Keep it real, be yourself.

1 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's easier to be an open book with things. I haven't been so much in the past.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!