Subscribe Twitter

GlassesUSA.com Review

Monday, November 26, 2012


I am always looking for ways to save money and now that I'll soon turn 52 I have to start looking at the possibility of wearing glasses. When I received an email from GlassesUSA.com to review it's website and products I logged onto their website to see the different products they had to offer.

One of the first things I noticed was the wide variety of glasses. I also like the idea of being able to purchase glasses online which saves me time and money.


Not sure if buying your eyeglasses online is for you? Check out Virtual Mirror.




With Virtual Mirror you can try before you buy glasses. I like this feature. I tried it out and found a frame that was just right for me. I chose Yoshi Ayaka 108. If I have to wear glasses then this ones for me!

Let me tell you why I love this style! I'm not all that keen about wearing glasses, but the Yoshi Ayaka 108 is modern, stylish, and perfect for a stubborn person like me who doesn't see herself as stylish and up to date. This particular frame is normally priced at $185, but right now you can save 55% and purchase it for only $84. 

Before you choose a frame be sure to check out how it will look on you. The Virtual Mirror feature let's you try on different frames from plastic, metal, rimless, or semi-rimless.

Try it for yourself and see which glasses are your best fit and save a little money too!

Right now you can take advantage of a STOREWIDE OFFER - 

Take 15% off your entire order amount + FREE shipping (orders over $50). Code: FS15

Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10


Disclosure: I was compensated by GlassesUSA for this review post.



2 comments:

  1. At some point I'll need a fresh set of glasses. I need them for driving, but nothing else.

  1. Abby said...:

    I also jumped at the opportunity to review them when they reached out to me. I, for once, had been wearing glasses since I was in grade school. Learning about the site made me realize that there are more options now than ever, even for prescription glasses.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!