Subscribe Twitter

Mulberry West Review and Discount Code

Friday, November 23, 2012

For the past week I've been sleeping in the lap of luxury; Mulberry West Silk-Filled Cotton Luxury Bedding that is...

On November 7th I received an email from Mulberry West asking if I would be willing to review one of their Mulberry West silk-filled comforters and satin-trimmed silk-filled blankets. Of course me being an almost 52 year-old post menopausal woman, I jumped at the chance and anyway I've always wanted to sleep under silk covers.



I received a Mulberry West silk-filled queen blanket to use and then review. Let me tell you for the past week I've slept like a baby. 



The blanket came in nice protective packaging. The first thing I did was inspect my Mulberry West blanket. It was smooth as silk. What I love about this blanket is the fact it adjust to my body temperature. I don't have to worry about running hot or cold. Mulberry West silk-filled comforters and blankets are superior in quality when compared to other silk-filled comforters. They hand-source the certified Grade A mulberry silk and 300 thread count polished cotton themselves, and have the comforters and blankets sewn in an ethical and reputable factory that sews for a well-known Seattle outdoors store. And, their silk-filled satin-trimmed blankets are the only ones on the market!

Two winning factors also for me are Mulberry West silk-filled blankets and comforters are naturally hypoallergenic without chemicals and Mulberry silk repels bed bugs, dust mites, mold, and mildew. You can find out more here
Find out why Mulberry West silk-filled blankets and comforters are the perfect choice for menopausal women.

I have to give Mulberry West silk-filled blankets 5 stars for being a great choice for the menopausal woman.

Right now my readers can  take advantage of 25% off  plus free shipping on any Mulberry West silk-filled product.

Disclosure: I received a Mulberry West silk-filled queen blanket worth $239 for this review. All opinions are my own and I received no other compensation. 

1 comments:

  1. Sounds just like the right thing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!