Subscribe Twitter

...and the Oscars Goes to....

Tuesday, January 15, 2013
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A POST ABOUT THE OSCARS. THIS POST IS A HUMOROUS LOOK AT MENOPAUSE(MINNIE PAUSE) AND HORMONAL IMBALANCE(HARMON AL IMBALANCE). 

...and the Oscars go to Minnie Pause for Best Actress in Gone with the Night Sweats and Harmon Al Imbalance for Best Actor in Where's the Fire?

Woo Hoo! My two favorite actors won. I can't believe Minnie Pause won again. And Harmon Al Imbalance way to go! I never doubted for a second they wouldn't win. The competition wasn't fierce. Happy Go Lucky dropped out due to unforeseen circumstances(rumor has it, she has been seeing Hot Flash).

 Minnie Pause had the Oscar in her pocket. Of all the actors in Gone with the Night Sweats she was the best. Buckets of sweat rolled off her like there was no tomorrow. Gone with the Night Sweats is going to be a box office sensation. Run, don't walk to see Gone with the Night Sweats coming soon to your local bedroom .

What can I say about Harmon Al Imbalance in Where's the Fire? He was brilliant! The way he turned an ice cold woman into an inferno with just a glance. It sent shivers up my spine. Where's the Fire puts all other movies out to pasture. It's got excitement, joy, anger, and a plethora of emotions that will make you laugh until you cry or pee your pants. Warning: do not watch this movie with the opposite sex. There have been reports of men running from the theater with their tales tucked between their legs.

Soon to be released on DVD so you can watch them over and over and over....I never get tired of Gone with the Night Sweats and Where's the Fire. What about you do you plan to watch Gone with the Night Sweats and Where's the Fire?



9 comments:

  1. Stephen Lea said...:

    Enjoyed and tweeted to my followers @growtweets

  1. Shary said...:

    I don't watch the Oscars because I don't have cable. I'm happy you're satisfied with the outcome though. :)

  1. Karren Haller said...:

    I didnt see the Oscars this year, I fell asleep (
    Stopping by from Blogger Resource on FB.

    Hope you can stop by Monday Quiz is Fun Linky Thanks

  1. shelly said...:

    This was funny.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

  1. How cool your favorites won!

  1. Kelly R said...:

    I didn't watch them this year..

  1. Jaime said...:

    I should write about the postpartum oscar winners...my rear end still hurts.

  1. How interesting! Minnie Pause never shows up here, but Night Sweats certainly is frequently viewed.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!