Subscribe Twitter

Firmoo.com Review

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Several weeks ago I was approached by Firmoo.com to review a free pair of glasses. I don't wear prescription glasses, but Firmoo does offer non-prescription  glasses. I chose the sunglasses.


When my free pair of sunglasses arrived I couldn't wait to try them. They came in a plastic case with cleaning cloth, velvet pouch, and tools. I tried them on and they didn't fit. My sunglasses were for a much smaller framed face. My daughter is modeling the sunglasses. The size was the only downsize for me. Now with the prescription free glasses there are tools you can use online to get the right fit so you don't have to worry.


The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems has already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must-have accessories for  celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers and we are constantly fascinated by many noted film stars’ signature non prescription glasses.They instantly upgrade your look of modern,sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames.

Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. Are you desperate to have a new look? Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people  worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try? 

Firmoo.com is offering the first pair free! Stop by and check them out. They offer a wide variety of styles, colors, and shapes. They offer men's, women's, and children's glasses as well. Shipping took about a week and the only downside is my free glasses were shipped from out of the country. I prefer glasses made in the U.S.


Disclosure: I received a free pair of glasses for this review. Opinions in this post are my own.


2 comments:

  1. LarasVintage said...:

    Following you from the GFC Blog Hop.
    Stop by and say hello ;)
    sandra xx
    http://larasvintage.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!