Subscribe Twitter

Noxicare™ Women’s Once Daily Multi Vitamin Review and Contest

Monday, January 7, 2013


At this stage of the life game, I'm all for trying new products that will help me. I have to admit I don't like taking vitamin's. When I got the opportunity to try a new vitamin I thought maybe this would be the product for me.

I received my bottle of Noxicare™ Women’s Once Daily Multi Vitamin's to try and then review. The bottle contained 60 vitamin's(enough for two month's). I opened up my bottle and the first thing that threw me off was the smell. I, personally don't like anything that smells like medicine. The second thing I didn't like was the size. I have a hard time swallowing pills and this was very difficult for me to do, however I did anyway because I wanted to give Noxicare™ Women’s Once Daily Multi Vitamin's the benefit of the doubt.

I do have to say once I got past the smell and size, I actually like the vitamin and it does seem to help me get through my day. I take 1 pill in the morning as part of my daily routine. Whether you chose Noxicare™ Women’s Once Daily Multi Vitamin's it's important for women to take a multi-vitamin daily.

Why Take Women’s Once Daily Multi?
Ensuring an adequate intake of key nutrients is important to promoting overall health. Women have specific health concerns such as bone, heart and reproductive health. Truceuticals® brand Women’s Multi is specially formulated with key nutrients to support women's health.

Benefits:
  • Provides all of the natural occurring nutrients, enzymes, phytochemicals and other cofactors.
  • Helps support normal cell growth and immune health.
  • Red clover provides support for normal, healthy female hormone function. 

SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, adults take one tablet daily at mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose vegetable stearin, cellulose gum, silica, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, and vanilla powder. Contains Soy.

Right now, Noxicare™ Women’s Once Daily Multi Vitamin's are on sale for $27.95 and you can save 30% on all orders of 2 or more with code:WODUS. One lucky reader can also win a 60 day supply of Noxicare™ Women’s Once Daily Multi Vitamin's. Just enter on the rafflecopter below.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

14 comments:

  1. katers2714 said...:

    I would like to try their pain relief cream.

  1. Women’s Once Daily Multi Vitamin

  1. The Women’s Once Daily Multi Vitamin

  1. natural pain relief cream... I could really use this...eheh

  1. Jennifer H said...:

    The Women's Once Daily Multi Vitamin or the Antioxidant Formula

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I would also like to try Noxicare™ Natural Pain Reliever Helps with Musculoskeletal Pain. Brittany lovinglife

  1. Shelley Paige said...:

    topical cream for headaches

  1. Miricle said...:

    The Women's Once Daily Multivitamins,

  1. Rhonda C said...:

    Antioxidant Formula

  1. i would like to try the natural pain relief cream

  1. I'd like to try the Natural Pain Relief Cream!

  1. slehan said...:

    Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief Cream
    Thanks for the contest.

    slehan at juno dot com

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!