Subscribe Twitter

Alo-Verix by Bio-Scriptives Review

Wednesday, February 20, 2013
I have a confession to make, time has not been on my side...

My last birthday I turned 52 and with that probably 52 more noticeable wrinkles. My wrinkles took notice when I had the opportunity to try Alo-Verix by Bio-Scriptives.


There are several things I love about Alo-Verix by Bio-Scriptives. It's not a heavy cream. It goes on light and greaseless. I don't like anything heavy on my skin. I like my pores to breathe! With Alo-Verix by Bio-Scriptives my pores can actually breathe and my skin feels hydrated.

I've been using the product for a few weeks and can tell a big difference. My skin is fresh and tight. There are less wrinkles as well. I use Alo-Verix as part of my morning and nighttime routine. It wakes up my skin and makes me look and feel younger!

About Alo-Verix from their website:

Deep moisturizer and anti-aging cream

Bio-Scriptives Alo-Verix has been formulated as a deep moisturizing cream for dry skin, and provides benefits for everyday use. Alo-Verix does not use petrolatum, wax, paraffin, mineral oil, or parabens. The Alo-Verix formulation was created with a unique combination of ingredients.
The moisture rich formula contains a powerful blend of non-irritating amino acids, fatty acids, aloe vera, shea butter and resveratrol.

Benefits of Alo-Verix

  • Moisturizes the skin
  • Uses top of the line ingredients

To find out more about  Bio-Scriptives you can go to their website,or follow on Twitter.

Alo-Verix is available for $40 and well worth it!


Disclosure: I received a product in return for this review. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was received.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!