Subscribe Twitter

l.c. of acirema:natural, herbal, spirit and skin mend Review

Sunday, February 3, 2013


What is l.c. of acirema? It's all natural ingredients and great products for your skin and spirit. Lori Roop is the shop owner and I met her through another blog and was delighted when she agreed to let me try some of her great products. Lori  ONLY uses  natural ingredients, avoid synthetic, and prefer certified organic and ethically wildcrafted, She begins from scratch, making only small batches to assure freshness. Of course no animal was harmed to test my products. 

I received the Herbal Skin Care 101 Kit, "Oil Cleansing", Herbalistic Smart Skin Care, Dragon juice, high in Vit C, super yummy herbal drink, certified organicQuiescence Linen Spray, calming facial, body, linen and household spritzer, several trial size vials of different oils, Foot Butter, Lavender and Virginia Cedarwood, herbal, and Mug Paste, exfoliating, herbs & honey, mask, scrub.

What I love about everything I received is everything is all natural! I felt relaxed and rejuvenated after using my l.c. of acirema products. I give this etsy shop and Lori 5 stars.

To learn more more about l.c acirema and Lori check out her etsy shop and sign up for the newsletter. Also, you can save 30% off your order with code HIGHHEELS30.

Be sure to stop by and enter to win $50 worth of l.c. acirema products on my giveaway page. Giveaway ends 2/11 US only.

Disclosure: I received products for review, however all opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. lisa said...:

    These sound lovely. I only use pure, natural products on my skin so I will have to check these out.

  1. jheylo said...:

    great review. i love products that are natural too

  1. I love all natural products and especially when they are cruelty free--thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!