Subscribe Twitter

Functional Beverage Shots for Sleep, Energy, Relaxation, Sports, Blood Circulation, and Focus Review

Friday, March 22, 2013



I have to be honest, I've never been one to drink energy shots. I'm not sure why, but it's never been my thing until I discovered Body Works.

I got the opportunity to review a variety of body shots which included 
 Energy

I have to admit, I was skeptical about trying something new. All of the Body Works shots are calorie free(a plus for me). When I received my box, the first body shot I tried was the sleep. I suffer from insomnia and I hoped the Sleep shot would help. The Sleep shot tasted pleasant and within thirty minutes of drinking it, I was out like a light.

I also was pleased with the Relax shot. It was pleasant tasting and did relax me. I have to admit though, I didn't like the taste of the other Body Works shots. They left a bitter after-taste and I felt jittery afterwards. I don't like anything that makes my head swim.

I would purchase the Sleep and Relax shots, but as for the others, I can say I would probably never use them. 

If you're used to drinking energy shots, then check out Body Works and judge for yourself.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. Although I did not like all of the Body Works body shots, I would recommend you try them for yourself.

1 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before...

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!