Subscribe Twitter

nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin collection - Review

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm in love with nuNAAT hair care products! This is my second time I've gotten to review their hair care products and I have to say I was pleased with nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin collection. 

I received five of the nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin which included shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, leave-in, and serum. I have to say the shampoo and conditioner left my hair silky smooth. You only have to use a little because it goes a long way, even on my long hair.  The other products work just as good. My hair never looked better.



More about NAAT Brazilian Keratin:

NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection restores and intensifies your hair's nutritional balance, leaving it incredibly smooth, strong and flexible. Unlike typical animal-based keratins, our exclusive Green Keratin formula stays in your hair longer and is more resistant to rinsing. Promotes vibrancy and hydration, giving hair a natural, healthy shine.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!