Subscribe Twitter

An update on my daughter

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
To my friends and family, I wanted to let you know that my daughter Ashley Burdeaux only has 2 weeks to live. The nurse was here today and Michelle will be on morphine to help her through death. She has lost about 5 pounds and is no longer eating. Please continue to pray. I will be making arrangements this week for her Celebration of Life Service. She will be cremated and her service will be at Purpose Life Church in Trussville AL. I will post more details when the time comes. Right now it is hard for me to even think about this and my mind, body, and soul can't cope.

3 comments:

  1. Parents aren't supposed to bury children, and yet...

    I'm sorry, Debra.

  1. Diane Carlisle said...:

    I'm so sorry to hear of this news, Debra. I know there are no words that will ease your pain. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

  1. shelly said...:

    You're In my prayers. I'm behind in blog reading and commenting.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!