Subscribe Twitter

#HAWMC Day 5- A World Without Pain

Friday, April 5, 2013

Today’s Prompts:
“If I could do anything as a Health Activist…” Think big today! Money/ time/ physical limitations are no longer an issue. What is your biggest goal that is now possible?
What’s your one, three, or five year plan for your Health Activism?


If I had no limitations without the burden of fibromyalgia, I could enjoy the little things that life brings. I could play with my grandson and enjoy my time with him.

What are my future plans if I had no pain, I could play with my great grandchildren. I would love to live in a world where fibromyalgia did not exist. It would be great to wake up in the morning without pain and go to sleep at night without pain.




1 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the heartbreak of not being able to have a good time with a grandchild because of worries over pain.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!