Disclosure: I received sample products from Naturally Fresh and RedLetter for review. I received no other compensation. All opinions are my own.
I have to admit, I was a little wary about using all natural deodorant products. To be honest, I was concerned about smell. However, when I received my Naturally Fresh products in the mail, I was quite pleased.
There are a lot of positives about Naturally Fresh. Of course all the products are all natural. They are also #1 doctor recommended, great for sensitive skin and promotes breast cancer awareness.
“Our mission is to offer healthy, natural and safe deodorants”
Natural Deodorant Crystal
Do you have sensitive skin? Concerned about breast cancer or Alzheimer's disease? Want to live a more natural lifestyle? Our deodorant has been specially formulated with you in mind!
Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal products are extremely gentle, yet amazingly effective! Natural mineral salts stop body odor all day without the harmful chemicals found in conventional antiperspirants and deodorants.
- 100% natural ingredients
- no harmful aluminums or parabens
- pharmaceutical grade mineral salts
- #1 Dr. Recommended deodorant
- endorsed by Dr. Melanie Bone
I received three products to try and I loved them all!
Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Roll-on. I'm not really a big fan of roll-ons, but I have to say I love this one! It actually keeps me dry and my underarms don't itch. This product retails for $3.99 and is available at Walmart and other selected retailers.
Some of the great pluses:
- chamomile soothes and moisturizes shaved underarms
- non-sticky, non-greasy texture like a luxurious skin lotion
- large rollerball for easy application
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Our most gentle formula
- Soothes, smooths and heals dry lips and preserves healthy skin
- Provides a protective layer from the drying effects of the sun, altitude and cold weather