Subscribe Twitter

Mia Mariu Rejuvenate Your Skin Anti-Aging Pack Review

Tuesday, May 21, 2013
I'd had never heard of Mia Mariu until I started blogging and was excited when I got chosen to review their Rejuvenate Your Skin Anti-Aging Pack because I had read great things about Mia Mariu.

When my Rejuvenate Your Skin Anti-Aging Pack arrived, I couldn't wait to start using the products. Ever since I turned 50, I've been concerned about skin care and with Mia Mariu Rejuvenate Your Skin Anti-Aging Pack I no longer have to worry if I'm using the proper products for my skin.

Rejuvenate Your Skin Anti-Aging Pack contains a Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser, an Anti-Aging Brightening Serum and an Anti-Aging Eye Treatment.  I love the Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser. It makes my face feel clean and refreshed.  I love the effervescent bubbles and the way they make my skin wake up.

Both the Anti-Aging Brightening Serum and Eye Treatment has made a big difference I can see when I look in the mirror.

If your skin is tired then wake it up with Mia Mariu Rejuvenate Your Skin Anti-Aging Pack. Your face will thank you.

You can follow Mia Mariu on FB, Twitter, Google+, You Tube, or Pinterest.


 The Refreshing Foaming Cleanser’s silky formula will leave your skin soft, hydrated and refreshed.  Sea Kelp and Aloe makes this a fabulous super-gentle cleanser for all skin types.  Our Anti-Aging Brightening Serum is a must-have age-defying serum that targets sun spots and pigmentation while brightening overall clarity.  This serum contains anti-aging peptides, skin-brightening botanicals, Aloe and Vitamin B5 Complex.  The Anti-Aging Eye Treatment is a lightweight formula that quickly absorbs into the skin, instantly awakening tired-looking eyes.  The Eye Treatment contains antioxidants like Japanese Green Tea, Aloe and Vitamins B5 & E to help reduce puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.

Mia Mariu Rejuvenate Your Skin Anti-Aging Pack is available for $87 and well worth it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!