Subscribe Twitter

My Daughter Ashley Michele Burdeaux Passed Away

Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Ashley Michelle Burdeaux passed peacefully from this life on Monday May 27th, 2013 after a long illness. She was surrounded and supported by her loving family and caregivers during the last days of her life. Ashley Michelle was born September 11th,1985 in Birmingham, AL to Robert L C Burdeaux and Debra Ann Gray.

Ashley Michelle loved to sing and write poetry. Her favorite singers were Selena and LeAnn Rimes. She loved spending time with her family and friends.

Ashley Michelle is survived by her parents Debra Ann and David Elliott and Robert L C Burdeaux. Her loving siblings, April, Kevin, and Chris. Her favorite nephew Nicholas. She is also survived by her grandmother Nellie Lindsey,loving family members and special friend Robert Reinhart. She was preceded in death by grandparents Claude and Margaret Gray and James Burdeaux and Emma Jean Fancher and her step-mother Earlene Burdeaux.




14 comments:

  1. cjabdelnour said...:

    I am so sorry. I will keep Ashley and your family in my prayers.

  1. DONNA CHEATLE said...:

    I'm so very sorry for your loss! Sending up a prayer that she may finally be at peace.

  1. spock7005 said...:

    OMG.... I can't begin to to comprehend the pain of losing a child. My heart and prayers are with you. May Father God give you all His comfort now, and always. ((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

  1. Laurie Nykaza said...:

    Our hearts go out to you at this time and all who knew Ashley. Now her spirit is free and I know in heaven watching over all those she loves. Just know we're all thinking about your family at this time and sending our love.

  1. tanya devenney said...:

    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

  1. Vicki Hale said...:

    There are no words to describe how sorry I am for the loss of your child. I have seen the devastation that losing a child brings, as my parents lost their son 6 months ago. I'm truly saddened for you. Vicki

  1. Ruth V. said...:

    Oh Debra, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, Debra.

  1. Dorothy Teel said...:

    So sorry for your loss, may peace and love guide your family on this hard journey.

  1. Monja Blue said...:

    Dear Debra, I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words. May God Bless and keep you and your family!

  1. shelly said...:

    Hugs and chocolate to you!

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for your family.

  1. Gigi said...:

    Oh my god. I'm so sorry for your loss. :( My love, thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

  1. polly said...:

    My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!