Subscribe Twitter

Smile Brilliant Review

Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Disclosure: I received a product in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own and I received no other compensation.




Everyone wants white teeth and doesn't want to spend a fortune to get them! Well, Smile Brilliant is the solution to your problem. 

I've always suffered from yellowing teeth, mostly due to the aging process and have always wanted to use a teeth whitening system, but couldn't afford it. When I got the chance to review Smile Brilliant, I couldn't wait!

I received the LED Teeth Whitening System which is really easy to use: no mess, twenty-minutes a day; that's it and you're ready to go.

Since I've been using my system, I've noticed a big improvement and my teeth are whiter. The LED Teeth Whitening System is normally $69.95, but you can purchase the entire system for only $39.95 which saves you 43%!

Here are some great things about the Smile Brilliant LED Teeth Whitening System I love:

  • High intensity Ultra-Blue LED activating light (batteries included)
  • Protective trays(top & bottom)
  • 4ml Professional whitening gel pen (22% concentration)
  • 30 Day money back guarantee
  • Life-time tray replacement warranty


If you've been thinking about teeth whitening, then be sure to check out Smile Brilliant for all your teeth whitening needs.

Also, check them out on FB, Twitter, or sign up for great deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!