Subscribe Twitter

The Fast Metabolism Diet Review #FastMetabolismDiet

Friday, May 24, 2013
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks and The Fast Metabolism Diet. I received The Fast Metabolism Diet Book for this review. All opinions are mine.
I hate "diets" and when I received a copy of Haylie Pomroy's new book The Fast Metabolism Diet to try for 28 days, I have to admit I was worried this would be another failure. 

Haylie Pomroy has helped thousands of clients lose up to 20 pounds in just four weeks -all through the fat-burning power of food. Haylie says "This is not a book for first-time dieters. This is a book for last-time dieters." Hailed as "the metabolism whisperer," Haylie reminds us that food is not the enemy, it's the rehab needed to rev-up your sluggish, broken-down metabolism and turn your body into a fat-burning furnace.

The The Fast Metabolism Diet is broken down into  three Phases which I actually liked and could follow with no problems or setbacks.

PHASE ONE (Monday-Tuesday): Lots of carbs and fruits;
PHASE TWO (Wednesday-Thursday): Lots of proteins and veggies;
PHASE THREE (Friday-Saturday-Sunday): All of the above, plus healthy fats and oils.

I followed the plan for twenty-eight days and although I didn't lose a significant amount of weight, The Fast Metabolism Diet helped get me on the right track to successful weight loss.

You can find out more about Haylie and The Fast Metabolism Diet by clicking on the links below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!