Subscribe Twitter

DNA Eye Serum Review

Monday, June 10, 2013
Disclosure: I received a product in exchange from DNA  for this review. All opinions are my own.

First, let me say I hate snakes, so of course I was a little leery of using anything remotely related to snake venom around my eyes! When I was first introduced to DNA Serum I had to get the thought of snakes out of my head. I have to say, once I started using DNA Serum, I was very pleased with the results. My crow's feet and wrinkles diminished. I'd rather use Syn®-Ake instead being injected with Botulinum toxins. 


Syn®-Ake

DNA Serum draws much of its wrinkle-fighting power from its high concentration of Syn-Ake, which is a small peptide that mimics the activity of Waglerin 1, a polypeptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper, Tropidolaemus wagleri.
Clinical trials have shown that Syn-Ake is capable of reducing crow’s feet and other expression wrinkles in the face, and especially around the eyes and on the forehead, by inhibiting muscle contractions.
In a 28-day study that was performed on 45 volunteers, Syn-Ake was able to reduce wrinkles on participants’ foreheads by up to 52%.
If you're looking for an alternative to preventing wrinkles check out DNA Serum. DNA Serum. EACH 0.5 oz. SYRINGE CONTAINS A 45-60 DAY SUPPLY OF ANTI-WRINKLE EYE SERUM and retails for $109.95, but right now until June 30th, you can save 33% and order for only $72.95 with  SkinPro VIP savings.  Let me tell you, it's well worth it!

14 comments:

  1. Whitney said...:

    I'm not so sure about snake venom either, but it sounds like a great product! Glad you saw results!

  1. The older I get the more I wish I started my skin care regimen when I was younger. I'll have to research this a little more.

  1. AMBER EDWARDS said...:

    It sounds fantastic, but I too am a bit leery of using snake venom.

  1. The snake venom bit made me think eekkk but then I remembered I use snail cream everyday so hey why not throw in a bit of snake as well lol xx

  1. Yeah...not sure I could get past the snake venom part either. Glad you had good results though!

  1. Hmm...very interesting about the snake venom for sure!

  1. live2save2live said...:

    Ok so it's not actual venom, it just acts like it?

  1. That is very interesting! I have never heard of such a product before. I'm happy that you saw such great results w/DNA Serum!

  1. Lexie Lane said...:

    Are you serious? Wow! I HAVE to try this!

  1. Tori D. said...:

    Sounds great, I need this!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I more then need this!! :)

    Chickie brewer

  1. Vanessa Foster said...:

    Id loooove to try :)

  1. Amy Heffernan said...:

    In todays modern world this is no big deal to most!! :D I would use it.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Sounds Interesting

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!