Subscribe Twitter

Eversmoke Electronic Cigarettes Review

Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Disclosure: I received a product in exchange for my review. However, all opinions are my own.

I don' t smoke, but my husband does and to be honest it's annoying. Not only is it annoying, but it's is hurting his health. He has a lot of serious health problems, so when I got the opportunity to try Eversmoke Electronic Cigarettes, I was hoping for a miracle.

I received the EverSmoke Electronic Cigarette Basic Starter Kit which comes with 1 EverSmoke Electronic Cigarette Lithium Ion Standard Battery (Standard Capacity - choice of color & Automatic or Manual Switch) 1 Portable Wall Charger 1 USB Charger (allows you to charge from any computer USB port) 5 Nicotine Cartridges - Equals 5 Packs of Cigarettes (your choice of flavor & strength) and an Owner's Manual. Now, our kit did come with extra filters in several flavors including, coffee, peppermint, cherry, and menthol. My husband preferred the traditional flavor. He's old school and doesn't think cigarettes should taste like anything but a cigarette. The basic kit cost $79.99, but is on special right now for only $59.99.

It took a lot of prodding to get hubby to try the e-cig, but he finally gave in and tried it. Although he hasn't completely stopped smoking, the Eversmoke Electronic Cigarette does help when he goes places where smoking isn't allowed. My hubby has been smoking for over 40 years so this won't be an overnight process, but it is a start.

I give Eversmoke Electronic Cigarette 5 stars and would recommend this brand to anyone who is trying to stop smoking.


2 comments:

  1. I've heard of these, of course, but I've never seen them in use.

  1. Its good to read about this. Today, Electronic cigarettes have become an important part of people's life style.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!