Subscribe Twitter

#sponsored BlowMeCool review

Thursday, June 20, 2013
Disclosure: I received a product in exchange for my honest opinion.



Weird name, cool product!  When I was approached a while back to review BlowMeCool, I thought weird name but I was curious. I actually couldn't wait to receive this little gadget to see if it really worked.

Have I got your attention? What exactly is BlowMeCool?  It'a a min fan! Are you suffering from night sweats and hot flashes? Then this neat little gadget is the right ticket to cooling down and cooling off.

I love mine! It's may be mini, but it packs a cooling punch! It's easy to use and will keep you cool when you lose your cool!

I love the great features: BlowMeCool operates up to 2 hours when fully charged. I love that because my hot flashes last about 2 hours. 

To learn more or order your own BlowMeCool for only $19.95 just check out their website.

Be sure to check out their FB and Twitter page.

3 comments:

  1. Brian Burge said...:

    Thanks Debra, glad you liked our product. Some like the name, and some decidedly not!

    Naming is important, but after much debate - in the end, we decided that in one word BlowMeCool absolutely describes what the product actually does.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    My wife has one of these and says its a wonderful product.

  1. I can see the name of that having a bit of a hot and cold reaction from people, but what's important is what it does.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!