Subscribe Twitter

Try it Dry Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

Thursday, July 25, 2013



If you're like me, some days there are days when I just don't have enough time to wash my hair and there's nothing worse than oily hair. With Batiste Dry Shampoo I don't have to worry about oily hair between shampoos. 

This easy to use product revitalizes hair between washes and adds bounce to your hair. It's quick and easy to use.

My only negative's are the smell and the powdery residue.


Product Description
Summers are full of events, outdoor activities and long weekends. Batiste is a quick and convenient way to give your hair the boost it needs! Batiste banishes oily roots and revitalizes greasy, dull & lifeless hair between washes, without water. Most dry shampoos are made with corn starch - but not Batiste! It's made with rice starch, which is lighter on your hair so it won't weigh it down or leave a heavy residue! It can also be used to add volume to fine hair. Give Batiste a try when you're running late, camping, or just because you want to!


Be sure to check out AlphaHydrox on FB and Twitter
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlphaHydrox 
Twitter: @alphahydrox



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. shelly said...:

    I will have to check this out. Is it flammable? Something I worry about. Big and Sexy makes one and it is. We carry Big and Sexy in the salon I work in and am afraid to try it.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

  1. Joyce Lansky said...:

    I'd say your two negatives are huge. Who wants to put something in their hair that smells bad?

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

  1. Cindy Swanson said...:

    Hi Debra! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I LOVE the title of this blog! :)

    I've tried dry shampoon, but not this brand. Interesting post!

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

  1. I have not tried this, but I should!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

  1. Rani M. said...:

    Too bad they don't sell it where I live :(

    www.iamafashioneer.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!